Sitges Best Properties presents this luxury complex which has a…
Danger Point Lighthouse, Marine Drive, Overstrand Ward 2, Overstrand Local Municipality, Overberg District Municipality, El Cabo Occidental, Sudáfrica
Birkenhead, Danger Point
Description of the property
ZAR 15.00.000 south African rand ZAR
Location: Birkenhead, Danger Point, Gansbaai
Plot: + 4 hectares (+ 40 000m2)
Sea frontage 136 meters
The plot is located right on the water, very near the lovely Kleinbaai slipway (about 1,5 km along the beach road) and on the back runs the Kleinbaai golf course.
The property stands in Danger Point best look out and the 360º view stretches on the sea front, all the way from the Danger Point lighthouse, to the white sands of Pearly Beach. On the back a beautiful view of the mountains.
Just in font of the property is a big natural tidal pool, crystal clear waters, ideal for protected swimming.
– Electricity was brought in by the owner in 2006, al the installation is new, the poles run at the back of the property and the cables on the property are underground, so there is absolutely no visual pollution of posts and cables.
– Water bore hole that gives 10 000 litres per hour.
– 10 000 litres deposit on highest point of the property.
– The plot is completely fenced at 1,8 m. high, on a cemented base, to stop family animals digging under the fence
– 2 access gates one on the sea front beach road. One on the back road. Beach road is automatic operated by solar panel
– Galvanised gates, front gate operates automatically, powered with solar panels.
– Code panel at the gate + remote control
– Lounging ring
– 60 x 20 fenced in working arena
– sun or rain shelters for horses
– Wendy house
– One 3×4 used for daily staff with basin and wc with independent enzyme PVC septic tanks with soak away
– Irrigation in all areas surrounding the house, about 10 000 m2 have underground irrigation divided in phases
Swimming pool and verandas
– 25 meters long lap pool
– Infinity glass along the 25-meter side
– Entirely lined with pure white mosaic
– Pool solar heating system
– Panoramic solarium
– Pool house for the pool machinery under solarium, in the pool house is also the gas installation for the kitchen
– The verandas to morning sun (15 m2) and afternoon sun (20 m2) are covered with white louver roofs, that allows a controlled sunshine and is water proof when closed
– Out side Braai and pizza oven area 55 m2
– Walled in patio. With fireplace, secluded garden, fountain & pond with automatic pump. Computerised irrigation. Direct access to main house
Garage, stables and outside buildings
– Close Garage for 3 cars access by covered entrance to main house, garage designed to be converted easily into a flat or extension to the main house
– Open garage (roof + walls but no doors to accommodate big vehicles and horse box) extra height. Fits 2 big vehicles or 3 cars
– Independent guest bedroom and sitting room, with private bathroom
– Gym / tack room access to patio with basin hot & cold water
– Stables access by covered entrance to main house, independent stables for 5 horses + communal covered area. Galvanised gates.
– Protected screed area to tack and wash horses with water suply
– The stables are designed to be transformed easily into a garage for another 3 cars
– Covered entrance to main house with seamless quartz floors
Main house: 250 m2
– -Entrance hall with a skylight perfect pyramid
– -Designer kitchen, white hand made cupboards with mat lacquered finish, stainless steel appliances, and Alaska white Cesar stone working tops. Aluminium Venetian blinds in the kitchen
– -Dining room and sitting room with 2-sided jet master fire place between the 2 areas
– -Studio, custom made working tops and libraries with white beach stile finish, light table for photography
– -Dark room for photography can be converted in to extra office, in house storage etc.
– -Laundry, with built in linen cupboards with white beach stile finish
– -2 bedrooms with en suite shared bathroom
– -Main bed room, walk in closed, ensuite bathroom, Jacuzzi, 2 sided jet master fire place between the Jacuzzi and the sleeping area in the main bedroom.
– White aluminium carpentry
– Under floor heating in the entire house, including guest area.
– Laminated floors.
– Seamless quartz floors in bathrooms and Jacuzzi area
– Venetian blinds on all the windows and sliders doors
– All hot water is gas, divided in 2 areas, main bathroom + kitchen, second bathroom + guest bathroom and gym, with 2 separate geysers, the gas cylinders installation is in the open garage to comply with safety requirements
– Wireless security system in all areas
– Dish for digital TV, dual system
– Antenna and installation for wireless ADSL Internet
– 2 independent enzyme PVC septic tanks with soak away,
– Pressure pump